Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

How di I reverse the door on a kenmore dryer model410 I have

Customer Question

how di I reverse the door on a kenmore dryer model(###) ###-####410 I have the door off but not sure how to separate the door
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 8 months ago.

There are quite a few steps for reversing the door hinge on this model. Below is a link to the installation manual and on pages 22-25 it gives you all the steps, one at a time. But if you have off, it sounds like you're on step 2 which is to remove all the screws going through the door hinge and then prying off the plastic cover that goes over the opposite side of the door hinges with a knife and removing the screws under that. Step 3 requires you to slide a putty knife and pry around the edges starting on the bottom of the door so force the clips apart so the front and back of the door will split apart. It's just clipped together all the way around so you have to just pry in the crack between the 2 panels starting at the bottom first.

CLICK HERE for instructions pages 22-25

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.