Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair

There is a code on my refrigerator under freezer part and

Customer Question

There is a code on my refrigerator under freezer part and also the frig. It is OP. Cannot find anything in guide what it means. I have powered off and powered back on, but t is still there.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 7 months ago.

Hi there that error code means the thermistor ( temp sensor) in the refrigerator is bad. I need you to double check that model number for me though because that model number is ***** good, if you give me the correct model number I will be glad to give you the replacement part number, thanks.

In the meantime:

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate or vote for my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today.

After rating/voting for my service you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge

Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just one of the technicians on the site that is here to help answer your question. If you feel my answer has been informative and has helped you then please be sure to rate my service at this time.

If you want to rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system.

Thank You!

Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank you for your immediate attention in taking

care of this.

If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating or feel I deserve a negative please let me know.