John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My Amana tandem 7300 will not drain and spin.. Just makes a

Customer Question

My Amana tandem 7300 will not drain and spin.. Just makes a buzzing noise now. I have unplugged and opened and closed door 6 times within 12 second
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I just restarted and it is 3 beeps on wash cycle and doing nothing
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Still won't drain
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok.. I've paid $38.00... And still waiting.... Is the entire $38.00 refundable because I can have a tech here Monday - I was under the assumption someone would be able to help me now
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

Sorry for the delay as no one has got to you. Is the buzzing noise from the pump and is it draining?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
It is just an electrical buzz when you try and start the washer.
It is not draining, not doing anything...