Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Maytag MVW 8850YWO will not turn on when you press start

Customer Question

Maytag MVW 8850YWO will not turn on when you press start button -nothing happens. Plugged in to active power source. Worked fine until this?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

If it is totally dead, the main control board is likely faulty. That part is shown as number 1in the diagram at the link below. Look for loose connections and replace if all found to be okay.

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed additional assistance as I see this question is still open. Please let me know if I can help with anything else!