John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I'm getting an F3E2 error code in my whirlpool duet front

Customer Question

Hello I'm getting an F3E2 error code in my whirlpool duet front loader washer. I think it is the temperature sensor control that has failed but I do not know where that is. I fear it is in the back of the washer which looks difficult to access. The model number is ***** would you be able to help me?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The model tag is around the tub opening behind the door. It will look like GHW9150WW0.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
W10284544A
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
to talk
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

That is a part number of the sticker. GHW9150WW0 is what the model tag will look like. Talking on the phone costs more but I will send the option.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just fixed it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Plug came out in back of drum
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will I be charged?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

No, I can send this in for a refund, if you'd like.