Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Bosch Ascenta she3ar56uc/18 will not run complete cycle

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

What exactly does it do?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
When I try to run the dishwasher it will ruin for approximately ten minutes and stop with clean light showing and the basin is full of water.
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Thank you. Do you hear the drain pump running, even though the water is not draining? Is the clean light flashing or steady?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The pump will run because I have emptied the basin after the false classic cycle. The clean light is constant
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

The tech sheet for your machine is attached. The control is seeing that there is a drainage error (see tech sheet) but if it is draining fine, that is pretty odd. Let's see what the service cycle can tell us.