John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

The probe and bake lights flashes. How can I fix? I have a

Customer Question

The probe and bake lights flashes. How can I fix? I have a ge profile How do I fix the flashing probe and bake lights in my GE profile oven. I already turned of the oven, left it off for 10 minutes and when I turned the power back on , the bake and probe continues to flash
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Sorry about that. I must have missed it. Could you tell me again?
Customer: Thanks. If you could route me to the appliance technician, that would be very helpful.
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: How do I fix the flashing probe and bake lights in my GE profile oven. I already turned of the oven, left it off for 10 minutes and when I turned the power back on , the bake and probe continues to flash
JA: Our top Appliance Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Appliance Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Appliance Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?