Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

WHIRLPOOL NAT GAS DRYER. GLOW PLUG DOES NOT GLOW, SELONIDES

Customer Question

WHIRLPOOL NAT GAS DRYER. GLOW PLUG DOES NOT GLOW, SELONIDES DO NOT CLICK, NO NEAT. OBSERVED IT'S OPERATION NOTHING HAPPENING WITH THE INPUT OF GAS.
LCR 7646D MF(###) ###-####
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Number 6 in the diagram at the link below is a thermal fuse. I suspect that fuse is open and preventing your dryer from heating. If you remove the rear panel from the dryer, that fuse is mounted right next to the vent on the blower housing.

CLICK HERE

If you remove the two wires from it and tape those wires together and it then heats, that fuse is faulty. If you find that to be the case, clean the vent and replace fuse, available below.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!