Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

HOW I CAN UNLOCK MICROWAVE OVEN

Customer Question

HOW I CAN UNLOCK MICROWAVE OVEN
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 8 months ago.

Do you have a model number so I can better assist you? And is the microwave door locked shut or is your control panel locked so you can't use any of the buttons? What are you seeing exactly on the display right now?

Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 8 months ago.

I am a different tech,

If you grab the door on the sides and pull the door will open, then you have to see what is broken on the latch or handle.

The only way I receive any credit at all for my time is by you selecting a STAR USING THE 5 STAR or VOTING RATING SYSTEM AT THE TOP OF YOUR PAGE before you leave for me so please make sure you are rating me not another tech. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks GURU