Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair

I have a Whirlpool model RB!&)PX5 wall mounted oven. I

Customer Question

I have a Whirlpool model RB!&)PX5 wall mounted oven. I performed the self clean per the book.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: It cycled through the heat and cool stages but will not open, even after cooling down for over three hours. Both lock and clean lights are on
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: Our top Appliance Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Appliance Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Appliance Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 7 months ago.

Hi there,

try killing the power to the unit at the breaker for 10 minutes and restore power see if the board resets, if not please give me the correct model number of the unit so that I can help you further, the model number you have listed is not correct, thanks.

In the meantime:

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate or vote for my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today.

After rating/voting for my service you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge

Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just one of the technicians on the site that is here to help answer your question. If you feel my answer has been informative and has helped you then please be sure to rate my service at this time.

If you want to rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system.

Thank You!

Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.