Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I put a shaft bearing kit in a model 139536650srt and

Customer Question

I put a shaft bearing kit in a model###-##-####rt and re-assembled, now the opener with the door disconnected only travel down 8 inches stops and reverses. I check force, travel adjustments don't do anything, checked safety lights and their working. is there a control board problem or other adjustments needed ?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

You need to make adjustments to the limiters can you see them on the unit. They screw and make contact with a set of points. These need to be adjusted and set.