John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have had my personal valet in storage and it was just

Customer Question

I have had my personal valet in storage for awhile and it was just re-hung and all the lights work fine, but the start button is flashing and if I hit it to start the machine it just turns off. what does that mean
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the only issue I seem to be having is the start button flashes, don't know what that means...if I push any setting and hit start, the start button just turns off.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?