Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I just bought a new Kitchenaid microwave oven, model

Customer Question

I just bought a new Kitchenaid microwave oven, model KCMS2255. The display is too bright. Is there a way I can dim the display and/or turn it off at night. Sometimes I snooze in the same room as the microwave.
Barry ********
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.

Unfortunately this microwave doesn't have any options to adjust the brightness of the display. There is just no logic built into the board to dim the lights or turn the display off completely I'm sorry to say. I hope you understand this is not something I can control, I can only tell you how the unit is manufactured.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.