John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I am ***** ***** and I have a GE clothes washer put a load

Customer Question

HI I am ***** ***** and I have a GE clothes washer put a load into the washer and water came in.... then the machine stopped and the "wash" cycle light started blinking
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It is a GE combo stacked washer dryer unit... I thought it might have been some sort of overload issue, so I took out half the clothing, rebalanced it, and tried again... same result
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 8 months ago.

Will you please send me the model number, so I can look for the technical information I need to assist you? Thank you.