Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Miele novotronic w1918 does not drain at end off cycle, when

Customer Question

miele novotronic w1918 does not drain at end off cycle
JA: I'll do all I can to help, Miele. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: when we run the machine the whole cycle goes fine till the end when the water does not drain out
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: no i think that is it
JA: Our top Appliance Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Appliance Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Appliance Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The pump filter likely needs to be cleaned. See the attached page from the service manual for instructions.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?