Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My Kenmore Elite Quiet Pak 2 washer only works on the

Customer Question

My Kenmore Elite Quiet Pak 2 washer only works on the delicate setting sometimes and other times it will not work upon pushing the normal button and other times upon pushing the normal button the heavy light will light up and wok
JA: Sometimes, Kenmore Elite Quiet Pak, appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I would like to do a load of wash in normal mode but not always able to
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: sometimes the clothes are rather wet after it spins and any load type button that is pushed will only light up the heavy load indicator ie wont allow anything but the heavy cycle
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The tag is around the opening after the door is opened. It will look like 110.12345678.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi Kelly, I am not at the house where the washer is located but I will get that model number and get back to you, if not tonight I will tomorrow.... Thanks Barry (###) ###-####
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Sure thing, thank you! It sounds like the User Interface board may be having issues but we can go through it once we get a model number. It is either a User Interface or main control board issue, so that will give you an idea of where we will be looking. Have a good night, talk to you tomorrow! Just post back and it will alert me when you are available.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi Kelly, The Model # ***** 110.45872400
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Are you there ?
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Thank you! If you remove the top from the machine, you will see the electronic control board right in the front. That is the User Interface, the part I suspect is faulty and will need to be replaced.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!