Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a samsung washer model wa5471abpxaa 01. it was

Customer Question

hello, i have a samsung washer model wa5471abpxaa 01. it was shutting off showing DC so i replaced the suspension rods. now it wants to repaet the spin cycle once it gets down to about 4 or 5 minutes left
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: only that the washer is only 3 yrs old
JA: Our top Appliance Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Appliance Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Appliance Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.

repeating the spin cycle is just another form of the error DC. It means that the washer thinks it's out of balance so it tries the washer again. You'll want to watch the washer. If it's getting out of balance and the suspension rods were replaced, then you'll want to replace the RPS sensor clipped onto the stator motor below the tub which tells the motor how to work and balance the cycle. The part number is ***** If it's not getting out of balance and it's starting over, the main control board would need to be replaced which is part number DC92-00618A.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.