Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Name is ***** *****, I have a maytag front load with an f1

Customer Question

Hi name is ***** *****, I have a maytag front load with an f1 e2 code flashing
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It will come on and click but no water or spin and then sends those codes outfit is a maytag maxima
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That error is usually indicative of a motor control failure.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Thank you. That is indeed a motor control failure.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

That part is mounted on the base of the machine, accessed by removing the rear access panel. All connections will simply unplug and plug in, making for an easy replacement.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?