Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have two side-by-side dishwashers. One of them shows no

Customer Question

I have two side-by-side dishwashers. One of them shows no indication of power. They are both plugged into the same socket. Is there some combination of buttons I can push to "wake up" the dishwasher. Kude60fxss2
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.

So first, there is no reset for this dishwasher. There is a fuse mounted into the control board which is located inside the door in the upper right corner. Part 3 on the diagram in the link below is the part you'd want to test for continuity if you have a multimeter.

CLICK HERE for fuse diagram

If the fuse has continuity, then you need to replace the control panel (part 1 in the diagram above). If the fuse is open with no continuity, then replace the fuse if you're sure the dishwasher is getting power from your house.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.