John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

Subzero refrigerator not cooling properly. Replaced the

Customer Question

Subzero refrigerator not cooling properly. Replaced the light switch to insure not staying on. Have it set at 9 but temp fluctuates between 40 and 50. Used to set it at 4.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 8 months ago.

May I please be sent the model number, so I can find the necessary technical information to assist you with your problem? Thank you.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Model # ***** R, serial # *****
Expert:  John replied 8 months ago.

Thank you. The cold control thermostat needs to be replaced, but all of the parts websites I can find indicate that the part is no longer available. You may be able to find help at www.subzero.wolf.com. Use their service dealer locator menu to find an authorized servicer near you, and contact them to see if they still have access to the part. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.