Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a NE599N1PBSR. It shut down while cooking on stovetop

Customer Question

I have a NE599N1PBSR . It shut down while cooking on stovetop only with three elements on. Right front was on boost and seemed to be underpowered. E 84 code. Did the unplug reset and the control panel was still completely unresponsive cant even reset the clock. Replaced the control board as the IC smelled burnt and it sounded like the most common failure. this didn't fix the problem. Any other tests to do before trying the other board, as it may also not be the problem
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: I think I've covered all the details
JA: Our top Appliance Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Appliance Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Appliance Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That error code is actually not supported, so I suspect the main PCB is faulty. What part number did you replace? See the attached page.