John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My front my Kenmore front loading washer model number 970 -

Customer Question

My front my Kenmore front loading washer model number 970 - see(###) ###-####is not spinning or draining the water and I don't know how to fix it what is the problem? And how can I fix it?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: For the last two days I put a load in the washer and put it on for normal load and it for 2 seconds water runs then it stops and the buttons go to from spin to no Spin and it wont do anything It's full of water and I can't even move it right now I don't even know what to do
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 8 months ago.

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?
Open the washer door And just inside the door on the face frame will be the model/serial number tag.

Kenmore models numbers are 10 digits long and look like this 123 .(###) ###-####/p>

Do you still need assistance on your question?