Stefan T
Stefan T, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Home Appliance Technician at AST Enterprises

Frigidaire model LGGF3042KFP range isn't working

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Stefan T replied 7 months ago.

Hi I am Stefan and ill be glad to help. Give me a moment to pull up the information.

Expert:  Stefan T replied 7 months ago.

Here are the steps:

1. Turn off circuit breaker.

2. Pull range away from wall.

3. Remove screws from back top cover plate and remove cover.

4. Remove any screws from inner backguard shield and remove back guard.

5. You should now have access to the control board. Remove and mark wires carefully so they can be reattached correctly.

Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 7 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

Go to this link, Remove the six..1/4" screws around part number 1 the rear shield. Once that is off you will see the clock. It has 4 screws in the corners that hold it in place. Remove the wire harnesses from the clock then the clock itself. If you have not purchased a new OVERLAY for the clock you will need to heat the Clock OVERLAY up with a hairdryer then carefully peel it off the old clock and stick it on the new one as the new clock will not come with that part.

The only way I receive any credit at all for my time is by you selecting a STAR USING THE 5 STAR or VOTING RATING SYSTEM AT THE TOP OF YOUR PAGE before you leave for me so please make sure you are rating me not another tech. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks GURU

Expert:  Stefan T replied 7 months ago.

Did this info help you at all? If my work was adequate please leave me a rating to give me credit.