John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

My kenmore range model# 6659214 that the bake element or

Customer Question

my kenmore range model#(###) ###-####that the bake element or broil element will not come on so I replaced the bake element in bottom of the oven. can you help determined the problem
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I went to fix a pizza and the bake would not come on after going through all the pushing of button the get started so I said maybe it is bake element so purchased one today and that did not fix problem at all.
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: Our top Appliance Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Appliance Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Appliance Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Sean F. replied 7 months ago.

One minute please while I look up you appliance info. Mean while please read.

Thanks for using Just Answers. My name is***** come from a family background of appliance service and have over 20 yrs in the field. If you have been waiting, sorry, don't get discouraged. I am one of the techs on Just Answers and might have someone ahead of you. I WILL work as fast I can to analyze your problem and get to you. Please understand that I am not at your home looking at the appliance myself. You are my EYES & EARS! I will work with you to figure out what is wrong with your appliance. I will give you my honest professional opinion of the problem.

******We are on the honor system here. So please remember to rate my service by selecting the stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you don't rate me, unfortunately do not get credit for of the help that I have giving you so please rate me. You can continue follow-up questions at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE after rating my service if you still needing help.

Expert:  Sean F. replied 7 months ago.

Do you have a multi meter?

Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 7 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

Do you still need help?