Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

Maytag dishwasher mod mdb7749sbm2. Wash and start buttons

Customer Question

Maytag dishwasher mod mdb7749sbm2. Wash and start buttons blinking, jet clean ,heated dry, steam sami, and control lock are on solid. Control locked , tried to hold control lock down to cancel but got nothing. Help
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 7 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

Try to shut the power off to the unit at the circuit breaker for 1 full minute, if all the lights come back on and you can not press anything replace the touchpad on the unit.

Part #1 at this link, you have to verify before ordering as you will need the color.

The only way I receive any credit at all for my time is by you selecting a STAR USING THE 5 STAR or VOTING RATING SYSTEM AT THE TOP OF YOUR PAGE before you leave for me so please make sure you are rating me not another tech. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks GURU