Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a model KUDS01FLWH2 dishwasher. The buttons wore off.

Customer Question

I have a model KUDS01FLWH2 dishwasher. The buttons wore off. Replaced the control panel myself. Washer now fills and then stops. The cancel button will not empty the washer. When we make our wash selection and push start we hear a click (this is after it has filled per initial effort) and then nothing happens. Machine is 13 years old so perhaps time to let it go. Dan
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If you hear the click, that means the control is getting the message to perform, so the problem is likely with the connections at the control board or leading down to the components under the tub. The wire bundle at the bottom of the door where it flexes around the tub would be most suspect. Can you get a look at the wiring and see if anything looks to be distressed?