Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

What is the Error code (E2 F2) mean on this Kenmore Gas

Customer Question

What is the Error code (E2 F2) mean on this Kenmore Gas Range?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 8 months ago.

Hi there,

that is an issue with the touchpad of the range, if you have unplugged it and it continues to give you the error then try the following unplug the range from the wall and remove the back panel for the control area. Disconnect the ribbon between the touchpad and the electronic control, clean the end of it and reconnect it. If that does not fix it then you will have to replace the touchpad:

Range Membrane Switch (White)

Part #:(###) ###-####- click here

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today.

After rating my service you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge

Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just one of the technicians on the site that is here to help answer your question. We do not get credit for helping you unless you click on the star rating system. So if you feel my answer has been informative and has helped you then please be sure to rate my service at this time. Thank You!

Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank you for your immediate attention in taking

care of this.

If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know.