John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My name is ***** ***** and I am having trouble with my F & P

Customer Question

Hello. My name is ***** ***** and I am having trouble with my F & P washing machine.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It was having issues with the spin cycle, where it would agitate but not spin, but it was intermittent. I would smell burning and hear something trying to work while it was supposed to spin, but would eventually finish the cycle after a few restarts. I did some research and tried a few troubleshooting tips, then ran it empty and it worked fine. Then I tried to run it with clothes and it quit mid way and would not power back up.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

What is the model number off the unit?