Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Bob. have monogram ZISS420DMAS. sTOPPED CHILLING TODAY. Has

Customer Question

Hi bob. have monogram ZISS420DMAS. sTOPPED CHILLING TODAY. Has worked great. My wife decided to clean it with it open for and closing for the day, stupid, I know. Let the thing completely thaw down for 7 hours and no signs of life. HELP!!!!!!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.

If the unit is dead, flip the circuit breaker off to the refrigerator on your house for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work, then remove the cover panel above the refrigerator and make sure the on/off switch didn't get flipped off. If the switch is on, then your control board shorted out for some reason and the main control board would need to b e replaced. Below is a link to the main control board for your model.

CLICK HERE for control board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?