Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

My fridge, which is 18 months old stopped getting cold. The

Customer Question

My fridge, which is 18 months old stopped getting cold. The engine is running fine and the lights are on. Had someone look at it, and was informed that the compressor has an automatic 5 year warranty. I need to contact someone from the corporation have it service . Help.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

If you are certain it has a 5 year warranty on the compressor, you may contact Frigidaire at 1(###) ###-####Mon - Sat, 8am - 8pm EST. If you would like me to verify the warranty, please provide the model and serial number from the tag inside the refrigerator section.