John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a may tag washer.when start it it makes clicking

Customer Question

Good afternoon,I have a may tag washer.when start it it makes clicking sound and won't agitate .i flipped it on its front side and saw some movement .it is PN w10006355.it was making the clicking sound.as if it were trying to engage or something of that nature.could this be my problem or am I barking up thevwrongvtree.thanks
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

Turn the main dial counterclockwise about 2 full revolutions stopping at 12 oclock, then turn it SLOWLY (1/2 sec between clicks)
3 Clicks forwards
1 Click Backwards
1 Click forward

All Lights should light up, then turn the dial until DONE only is lit...PRESS START turn it 1 more click forward and tell me what lights are flashing and the pattern.