Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

My RCA gas oven Model L25345GEL1BC no longer comes on (this

Customer Question

My RCA gas oven Model L25345GEL1BC no longer comes on (this include the bropiler and self cleaner. Is it worth fixing, if so where can I find the part?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

Can you double check that model it comes up invalid?

I see this question is still open on my list, I have not heard back from you. If you did not need anything else all I ask is please use the STAR/VOTING rating system at the top of your page to rate my service so I can close this out... Thanks