Stefan T
Stefan T, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Home Appliance Technician at AST Enterprises
93058382

Fridgidare double oven modelpleb30t8ccb. Top oven does not

Customer Question

Fridgidare double oven modelpleb30t8ccb. Top oven does not heat up to selected temp
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Stefan T replied 11 months ago.

Hi I am Stefan and will be glad to help. Does bake or broil work or do they both not work?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Broil works not sure if the temperature is accurate.
Bake is really slow and am sure it is not the temprature is accurate to the digital display

It could be an issue with the element or a control board. Do you have a OHM meter to check for continuity of the element? If it checks out then you may need to replace the control board.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Not sure how to check contunity

Unfortunately I don't have info in with part it would be if it is a control board but it would be either part #318022001 or part #318022002. To check continuity you need to remove the bake element and with the meter set to OHM's touch each lead to one end of the element and it you get a reading it should be working. If you need anything else let me know.

I did find that the upper board you are wanting to get if the element is good is part #318022002. http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Relay-Board/318022002/499739

14 Mar 2016, 7:14 PM

If you have any other questions please let me know. If my service was helpful please leave a rating to give me credit.