Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
16832328

Have an admiral top load washer that when the top lid

Customer Question

Have an admiral top load washer that when the top lid latches the water will stop
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 8 months ago.

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

is this during the wash fill or the rinse mode fill?

Are you there?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
During wash fill

Thank you!

The only thing that controls the lid lock and the fill is the main control board .

And I have to assume that the washer is not filling up to where it used to, and if that is the issue it has to be within the Electronic / Main control board.

And it will need to be replaced.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Control-Board/W10484681/2630122?rcaid=1000070

This main control is located under the console. If you have any questions just reply back.