John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Oven temperature settings seem off and can't successfully,

Customer Question

oven temperature settings seem off and can't cook successfully
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: double oven LG3016ST upper oven does not get hot enough.. have tried adjusting the settings and track with a digital thermometer - and see that the oven will come to temp then immediately drop 30 degrees then cycle up again to temp
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: i dont think so
JA: Our top Appliance Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Appliance Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Appliance Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 7 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

Is the unit actually displaying an error?