Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I am v I, I am replacing old GE double oven model J 767001HT

Customer Question

Hi, I am v Hi, I
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: Hi, I am Vinesh. I am replacing old GE double oven model J 767001HT with a free standing Range and an over the range Micowave oven. Would like to know it the GE Double oven connection is hardwired or has a wall plug. Can not see as it is installed. Thank you.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 8 months ago.

In most cases the wall oven will be hard wired unless for some reason the owner had a plug installed, but like I said 99% of the time they are hard wired.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you have any other questions, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance. Thank you for your immediate attention in taking care of this. Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank you for your immediate attention in taking

care of this.

If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know.