John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My dryer lights up but won't start says sensing revising

Customer Question

My dryer lights up but won't start says sensing revising estamated time
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I turn the dry on but it won't start it keeps going to the sensing message
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: I can't change any of the functions
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Dave replied 9 months ago.

Hello, this is Dave and I'm happy to help you. What is the brand and model number of your dryer please?