Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a kitchenaide 2 drawer dish washer kudd01dsss0.bottom

Customer Question

I have a kitchenaide 2 drawer dish washer kudd01dsss0.bottom unit wouldn't lock lid,so replaced both sides with new parts.now the unit will lock,and fill but after a few seconds you can hear motor running but then starts to beep.if I cancel program it will unlock and has water standing in bottom.thanks for your help willie
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Does the water appear to be recirculating to wash when you hear the motor running? These models have a pretty high rate of failure with the motors. The motor is number 5 in the diagram at the link below. I suspect it may need to be replaced.

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

That part comes with installation instructions.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!