John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

My daughter bought a Daewoo washer and nobody can service it

Customer Question

My daughter bought a Daewoo washer and nobody can service it in Iowa, it won't start
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: again it my daughters so I don't know much, other that it won't start at all and a tech we hired put what i assume is like a start, but it burnt up on start up
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: not that i am aware of
JA: Our top Appliance Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Appliance Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Appliance Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 8 months ago.

Try going to www.Daewoo.com/customerservice, and using their dealer locator menu to find an authorized servicer nearest to you. I tried to find one, but I don't have the zip code they're asking for. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.