Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Maytag oven clock registers 5AB when trying to change the

Customer Question

maytag oven clock registers 5AB when trying to change the time
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I tried to change the time on the clock of my maytag oven but it displays 5ab. Now the oven will not turn on.
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: other than all the commands on the display will not operate
JA: Our top Appliance Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Appliance Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Appliance Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 8 months ago.

Hi there,

you have turned on the Sabbath mode of the unit somehow, press and hold the 'clock' for 3+ seconds to turn it off, if that does not work give me the model number so I can give you the correct procedure to turn it off, thanks. In the meantime:

We are on the honor system for our time so I Kindly ask you to rate or vote (whatever it may be called at the top of your screen) my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page.

This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank you for your immediate attention in taking

care of this.

If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know.