Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I have a bosch dishwasher SHE3AR56UC/18 that goes to active

Customer Question

I have a bosch dishwasher SHE3AR56UC/18 that goes to active and starts then shortly afterwards goes to clean. Have tried resetting and water does not drain nothing is in the trap and no clogs in the tubes what could it be?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 9 months ago.

Hi there,

If the water in the tub is not draining and you have cleaned out the filter and checked for anything that may be causing a blockage then the water pump on the unit will have to be replaced in order to fix it, if the unit does not drain it will shut down as the computer knows its not able to drain.

Dishwasher Drain Pump

Part #: 00611332

here is a video that shows how to change the pump:

video click here

We are on the honor system for our time so I Kindly ask you to rate or vote (whatever it may be called at the top of your screen) my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page.

This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!

Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 8 months ago.

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank you for your immediate attention in taking

care of this.

If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know.