John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have fine scratches that came on the Microwave black shiny

Customer Question

I have fine scratches that came on the Microwave black shiny finish, how to I remove these or cover up the scratches? Jean
JA: I'll do all I can to help, Jean. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I don't kn ow how the scratches were made on this Microwave even, just one day I seen it scratched up on three lines up and down. A pan might have fallen out of the cupboard above it and done this, but I don't know?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: I just don't like to see my appliances scratched and it shows by the finish on the black so it is very noticeable.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Sean F. replied 9 months ago.

Can you please provide the model number of the unit.