John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

My uline clr 2060s was turned off month. Now that we turned

Customer Question

My uline clr 2060s was turned off for a month. Now that we turned on the machine stopped making ice. Seems to run normally but water does not freze or make ice where the water runs over. It also seems like the inside is not cold enough as it use to be. Any ideas?
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I can see
JA: Our top Appliance Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Appliance Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Appliance Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

If everything seems to operate normally, inspect the condenser coil to see if there is a layer of dust and lint blocking the air flow through it. If there is, vacuum it off with a ShopVac. Give the machine an hour or two to cool down to ice making operation.

Please let me know, if you need more help. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

.