Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Whirlpool quiet partner III normal light flashing. Not

Customer Question

Whirlpool quiet partner III normal green light flashing. Not worming
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Unplugged and plugged back in after a few minutes - this worked about 1 year ago
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Called the 800 whirlpool number - they had me hold the cancel/drain button down for 5 swconds
JA: Our top Appliance Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Appliance Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Appliance Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! How many flashes between pauses or is it flashing fast with no pause?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Fast flashing no pause
Model GU2400XTPS7
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Your touch panel is likely experiencing a failure. You may need to replace the control panel but there is a trick you can try first. Turn off the power to the appliance. Use a hair dryer to heat the panel up until very warm while rubbing firmly over each of the buttons. Often times, this will restore operation. Be sure to get the panel very warm but not hot enough to damage the plastic. If this does not work, the panel will need to be replaced.

The link below is to the part you may need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!