John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Here and we have a kenmore super capacity 3.5 front load

Customer Question

Hey Kelly, ***** ***** here and we have a kenmore super capacity 3.5 front load washer that's not doing the final spin. Clothes coming out soaked. Help!
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: We heard a clunk last night when doing a load of laundry. Couldn't find where it came from until this morning when moving the load to the dryer. The washer spins slightly but not the high spin...
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If you open the door and lift up and down on the inner tub, does the inner tub move up and down?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?