Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My refrigerators runs constantly... it is not too cold nor

Customer Question

my refrigerators runs constantly... it is not too cold nor too warm... there is no ice on the condensing coils. ? a therostat or main control board?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Is the fan running by the compressor? Does the freezer seem to be at the correct temperature?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
the fan by the compressor and the fan in bottom freezer seems to work... freezer is cold enough to keep things frozen but not sure it is is below normal .... there is more thin ice on the rear wall of the freezer
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
coils are bleow the freezer box (bottom freezer) but they are not iced
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Thank you. The freezer should be very cold if it is running all the time. Do you know the temperature of the freezer? It should be around -10* F if the system is running as designed.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I put two thermometers in ... so far they are down to 0 F
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Okay, so the cooling system is probably fine. I suspect the main control will need to be replaced.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?