Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Grrrrrr...., Edgestar washer combo won't open, comes on and

Customer Question

Grrrrrr.... Hi,
JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Edgestar washer combo won't open, comes on and allows me to select cycle but nothing happens. Now showing E12 .
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I have tried unplugging and replugging. Have checked fuse box nothing looks unusual.
JA: Our top Appliance Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Appliance Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Appliance Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect there is an issue with the door lock assembly. Can you hear the door lock clicking or buzzing at all, either at the start of the cycle or when the machine is turned off?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?