Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Need to know the freon weight on a kenmore elite

Customer Question

Need to know the freon weight on a kenmore elite refrigerator model # ***** 75522 can't find data plate on refrigerator
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I repaired leak on refrigerator and vacumed refrigerant system down just need to weight in freon.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: Model #p75522
JA: Our top Appliance Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Appliance Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Appliance Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

What is the model number on the unit or if it is a 25 cubic foot or larger 5.5 OZ and 25 or smaller 5 OZ that will be the charge to weigh in.

The only way I receive any credit at all for my time is by you selecting a STAR USING THE 5 STAR or VOTING RATING SYSTEM AT THE TOP OF YOUR PAGE before you leave for me so please make sure you are rating me not another tech. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks GURU