John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

I have a new Crown 713 and have not been able to get the

Customer Question

I have a new Crown Taylor 713 and have not been able to get the barrel temp below 20 degrees.
JA: I'll do all I can to help, Taylor. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: My crown taylor 713 ice cream machine will not get below 20 degrees no matter how high I set viscosity.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: I do not believe so
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

The working temperature range for the product is 40 to 45 degrees. If the product temperature drops below 32 degrees, it freezes, and the product won't dispense. If the operator's manual is missing, you can download it at www.taylor.com/c713.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Do you need any more help, before your request times out?