Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a samsung DV209AE/XAA. ITS NOT HEATNG up but the

Customer Question

Hello, my name is LoRay
JA: I'll do all I can to help, LoRay. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I have a samsung DV209AE/XAA. ITS NOT HEATNG up but the element is good
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: All functions are working on the display, it just quit heating
JA: Our top Appliance Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Appliance Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Appliance Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Sean F. replied 1 year ago.

One minute please while I look up you appliance info. Mean while please read.

Thanks for using Just Answers. My name is***** come from a family background of appliance service and have over 20 yrs in the field. If you have been waiting, sorry, don't get discouraged. I am one of the techs on Just Answers and might have someone ahead of you. I WILL work as fast I can to analyze your problem and get to you. Please understand that I am not at your home looking at the appliance myself. You are my EYES & EARS! I will work with you to figure out what is wrong with your appliance. I will give you my honest professional opinion of the problem.

******We are on the honor system here. So please remember to rate my service by selecting the stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you don't rate me, unfortunately do not get credit for of the help that I have giving you so please rate me. You can continue follow-up questions at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE after rating my service if you still needing help.

Thanks for using Just Answers.

Expert:  Sean F. replied 1 year ago.

Do you have the dryer apart?

Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

I am a different tech do you still need help?